DEI – A Lot of Talk, Not Enough Action
March 3rd, 2023
19 mins 41 secs
About this Episode
Are companies doing enough to make their organizations more diverse, inclusive, and equal? In this Episode, Bob’nJoyce discuss why many diversity initiatives miss the mark.
We will explore:
• Why discussing this is difficult for us?
• Why DEI initiatives are more about change (action), and less about training?
• What is needed in the person leading Diversity?
• What role does a CEO/leader play in DEI work?
• How do you manage resistance in a one-up, one down world?
Come on in. Grab a snack. Welcome!