Pushing Through Overwhelm
September 14th, 2022
25 mins 12 secs
About this Episode
In today’s episode, Bob’nJoyce take on the topic of OD/HR coping with being overwhelmed in a world that overwhelms. The workplace is in a profound shift where what was no longer is, what is isn’t working for too many of us, and what will be is not known. The demands of OD/HR has never been greater. Bob’nJoyce share ideas on how to be at your best in challenging times.
In this episode, we explore:
- The power of seeing what is really happening
- Recovering from getting knocked down and getting back on your feet
- Cutting yourself some slack AND taking care of yourself
- The power of movement, conversation, and stillness to move forward
- How to help a team to slow down to speed up
Come on it. Grab a snack. Welcome!