Chaos and uncertainty has become the new normal and, as a result, we find ourselves at the beginning of the learning curve to cope. In this episode, Bobn’Joyce suggest strategies to not only survive, but thrive when chaos and uncertainty exist.
You will get:
- 7 clear strategies to navigate tough times
- Why being in the ‘murky middle’ is an opportunity to create and innovate
- The power of storytelling and taking the long view in providing perspective and hope
- Leadership’s role in combating fear, calling-out unrealistic expectations, and providing context to get people unstuck
- How to use de Bono’s lateral thinking to uncover solutions in murky times
- Ways to create smooth edges and open-up thinking when all seems hopeless
Get ready to be uncomfortable so make sure to have a snack, and soothing beverage as you listen.