Turnabout is fair play. In this episode, Bob’n Joyce discuss common OD/HR leadership flaws and their unintended consequences. HR/OD professionals, like CEO’s, are human and, as a result, imperfect. We all possess flaws that, if left unattended, diminish our impact.
Here are a few of the common flaws we discuss:
• Acting too small when what is needed is big
• Going too bold, too far, too soon before ‘massaging it” into the system
• Over-owning what is, and the self-imposed demand to solve
• OD/HR speak/language that loses and/or turns off others in the process
• Knowing when to fold your hand and leave
You get it, we, Joyce and Me, have many flaws. Let’s celebrate our humanity!