10 Criteria for a CEO/OD Partnership to do Bold Work Together
April 28th, 2021
28 mins 13 secs
About this Episode
In this episode, Joyce shares the criteria that she and the CEOs she's worked with agreed to that enabled them to do bold work. She demonstrates the benefits of forging a partnership where trust, good will, and taking risk, opens the way for impactful interventions and making learning the heart of the organization.
Here is a sample of nuggets to be mined in today’s episode :
• The benefits of starting small and the magic of “pilots”.
• The willingness to take it on the chin when things don’t go right.
• The 80-20 rule – 20% of work happens in the meeting, 80% of the work is in the preparation.
• The importance of getting 10% of the people in a meeting on your side beforehand.
• Never make your CEO look silly or wrong.