In this episode, Joyce shares the criteria that she and the CEOs she's worked with agreed to that enabled them to do bold work. She demonstrates the benefits of forging a partnership where trust, good will, and taking risk, opens the way for impactful interventions and making learning the heart of the organization.
Here is a sample of nuggets to be mined in today’s episode :
• The benefits of starting small and the magic of “pilots”.
• The willingness to take it on the chin when things don’t go right.
• The 80-20 rule – 20% of work happens in the meeting, 80% of the work is in the preparation.
• The importance of getting 10% of the people in a meeting on your side beforehand.
• Never make your CEO look silly or wrong.