Eric Watson is an expert helping organizations become more diverse, inclusive and equal. Eric offers his perspective on where we have been and have evolved in DEI work. Eric reflected on diversity training in organizations since the death of George Floyd.
He also touched on the following topics:
- What is working and what may be causing more harm than good in the DEI space.
- How diversity work has changed over the last 20 years?
- What DEI interventions have stood the test of time?
- What is the best way to “measure” DEI progress in an organization?
- What every new DEI practitioner should know getting started in this work.
Note from Joyce:
I am in Mexico to sell a house I hate to sell. Sometimes prudence sucks.
And I have a fever I'm having checked out today. I did not miss our time together for those reasons. Time differences throw me. I missed the meeting.
Coming from food retail, I would not miss a meeting. Food retailers show up.